Sunday, February 24, 2008

Back In The 40 Hour Grave

First Day Of Work
Well, I am back in the work force. I got a job editing videos for an insurance company. I put graphics on top of a voice over explaining insurance benefits. The money is pretty good, and the work isn't incredibly hard, but It get pretty boring, and I'm busy all day. I have never in my life had a job where I am busy all day. It's pretty weird, and it keeps me from doing other important stuff like blogging, and keeping up with all that is going on in the world. Don't get me wrong. I am happy to have a job, and money coming in, but it's a big change from the past three years.

2 comments:

Carol Ann said...

congrats! and sorry, I guess.

CJ Congrove said...

Dang...all day work, sounds horrible. Although it is just the first day, maybe it'l die down some. Congrats!!