Friday, August 21, 2009

Collection

I posted this over at MostlySkateboarding but figured some of you guys might have missed it. My parents brought all my old skate videos and magazines up to my new house and I was stoked to finally have them with me. Click on the images to see them really big. While going through my old magazines I found the first and only two issues of Journal, the short lived east coast magazine and a couple of old Alien Workshop zines. Also on the shelf are some old zines from old friend and Berrics contributor Dallas Clayton and others.

2 comments:

sarah said...

this is great dude! i don't know a ton about the vids etc. but i know the feeling of a solid collection. totally love the pic of half of sal's face too.

Tim Lamb said...

temp, how hard to i have to beg for one of those AWS?