Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Recent Shelf Obsession

Recently I've been really into shelves. I think the impending move and the decorating that goes along with it has me in that mind set. Plus I think of shelves as fairly easy to build and I'll actually have space to build stuff in the new house. below are some awesome shelves I've come across.
The shelf going in the corner is such a rad idea plus I like how the lower shelves are larger than the upper shelves. 
Flat shelves just look awesome. I have no idea what I'd put on these shelves though. just awesome.
Lots of little cubbie holes are cool too. You could just put one item in each hole and be super organized. This would be cool for paint. Each cubbie could be painted with the paint it contains. 

1 comment:

sarah said...

man, i'd fill those cubby holes up so full of junk i'd never get out of my house. not for a hoarder! love that first one the best, and thanks for the bike tip!